If you are not authorized, then to calculate the horoscope use the form on the main page of the site. All fields, except for the name of the locality, are required. In addition, next to the "Calculate" button there is an icon with a "?" sign, which, when clicked, opens a hint for entering birth data. If you are not an astrologer, be sure to check the appropriate box. In this case, the analysis page of the horoscope will have its own special design and functionality, without the features that are necessary only for astrologers.
Date and time. In the field "Day.month.year" you must specify the date of birth, where the separating points are entered automatically. In the "Hour:min:sec" field, you must specify the time of birth, where separating colons are entered automatically. If the month, hour or any other parameter consists of one digit, then add a zero to the beginning, for example, the value for September will be "09". And if you do not know the seconds of birth, just enter "00".
Locality. Start to enter birth place and select it from the list, in this case the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields will be filled automatically. If it is not listed, click on the link "Find a locality on Wikipedia" and take the coordinates located in the upper right corner of the page. If several options are displayed when opening Wikipedia, select the one you want in the "Places" category.
Coordinates. If they need to be specified manually, they should include only degrees and minutes (if necessary, round off seconds to minutes), and should not contain "°", "′", "″", space or any other character except "." For example, the coordinates for Moscow on Wikipedia are as follows: 55°45′21″ N and 37°37′04″ E. In this case, in the "Latitude" field we enter 55.45, and in the "Longitude" field 37.37, no 55°45, 55.45.21, 55.4521, etc. should not be. If in the coordinates there is south latitude (S) or west longitude (W), you should add "-" before the value, as for our example: -55.45 or -37.37.
You should also know that in Google.Maps and Yandex.Maps, 1 degree is 100, not 60 minutes. For example, for Moscow, the coordinates are 55.75 and 37.62, and to get the data in the right format, you need to multiply the fractional part by 0.6, the result will be: 55.45 and 37.37. Therefore, it is recommended to find a place on Wikipedia, where the coordinates are immediately in the correct format. It should also be remembered that the latitude may be in the range from -90 to 90, and the longitude from -180 to 180 degrees, otherwise, as in other similar cases, the error will display the link "Incorrect data" on the user manual.
Time zone (UTC). This field is automatically filled in if the date, time and locality from the data in the database are indicated (for those born since about 1915, it depends on the city). When filling the "UTC" field manually follow the recommendations: if in the coordinates there is west longitude (W), you should add "-" before the value, if east longitude (E), you should add "+" or do not add any characters. If the time zone also contains minutes, for example, as in India, you have to write 05.30 without ":".
Possible notifications for time zone:
- "Report incorrect time zone". For the time zone database to have maximum accuracy, in the case of automatic detection of the time zone the link will appear, by clicking on which you can specify the correct time zone - all such requests are considered manually.
- "Specify time zone (border of clock transfer)". If the time of birth is at the border of the transfer of hours to summer time or vice versa, in rare cases the link wll appear on the site timeanddate.com, where the time zone to which the locality belongs is displayed, which allows you to specify the data up to 1800.
- "Determine time zone". If the time zone is not determined, a link to the instruction in the user manual will be displayed.
If no notification is displayed when determining the time zone, then the locality is classified as reliable, for which time zones are carefully analyzed. Even if you have used a different time zone for a long time, first check the accuracy based on the instructions below and then, if necessary, report an error to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the time zone needs to be determined manually (specify the correctness):
1. Site timeanddate.com. Specify a locality and, based on the birth data, find the time zone ("Offset After")
2. "ZET" program. In the program menu, select "Horoscope" -> "Initial data" and specify the birth data, including the locality
Authorized users can specify settings for building and calculating a chart. If you are not authorized in the system, the settings on the screenshots will be used.
At the top of the screen is the menu panel, which includes the following sections:
- The main tabs of the chart analysis: "Main", "Varshaphala", "Muhurta" and "Transits"
- Icon "Add" (absent in a personal base) or "Edit" (available in a personal base) if the user is authorized
- Actions on the chart: "Export", "Save as PNG" and "Share a link"
- Chart details: Name, date, time, time zone and birth coordinates. Clicking on the information will display the data associated with the chart: Rodden Rating and the source (details) of the birth time, biographical data, events and tags, and astrological notes
- Links to the other pages of the site: "Charts" (if authorized), "Research", "Manual" and "Blog"
- Account management: Login, Register and Pay subscription if the user is not authorized, and the subscription expiration date, Settings, and Logout if it is authorized
Note: To display the icon of chart editing, as well as information related to the chart (biographical data, events and tags, and astrological notes), the system checks the presence of the chart in the personal base by name, date and time of birth. Accordingly, the charts in the personal base must be unique, otherwise the data may not be displayed, and it is inappropriate, for example, to add the same events/tags for one chart in different sections, it is logical to work with one chart.
When you add a chart to your personal base, you can specify all the necessary information, as well as select a section. When editing the chart, in addition to the basic information, there is a link "Go to editing in the «Charts» section", which is necessary for cases of changing of biographical, events and tags, as well as astrological notes.
By default, the following charts are displayed on the screen: Rasi (D1), Navamsa (D9) and Moon chart (Mo). Simultaneous output of three charts is sufficient for a comprehensive analysis of the astrological chart. In the center of the chart, information about the birth (for the south style) is displayed; list of divisional charts; functional, allowing you to find out the time when the ascendant ("?" in the north style) changes; and an icon for changing the style of the chart to the South (rectangle) or North (diamond), which allows you to display charts in parallel in two styles. The retrograde of the planets is indicated by the upper underscore. I consider the pleasant and convenient appearance the important component of the site, so in a chart cell without overlaying data on top of each other, up to 8 planets are placed.
Charts in both styles are fully interactive, by clicking on the cell you can show the available aspects (sign - green squares, planets - green circles), argala (primary/secondary, argala - green square, virodha argala - red square, vipreet argala - bright green color) or set the 1st house in the desired sign, thereby changing the point of reference.
When the ascendant changes. The data can be calculated for any divisional chart. Using these data you can know when the ascendant changes and its sign. On top of everything else, you can click the sign of the zodiac and a chart will be built with the specified time (only for authorized users).
Below the charts all astrological information is displayed, for convenience it is divided into separate tabs. If the user is not authorized, only the "General" and "Periods" tabs will be available to him. Here, too, there is a functional for changing the time of birth (without updating the page).
- Degrees. Green "!" - Pushkara Bhaga, red "!" - Mrityu Bhaga (according to Parasara). "!" is displayed when the planet is within one degree behind or in front of the specified degree
- Rasi. Green "!" - Vargottama, red "!" - Sarpa Drekkana
- Navamsa. Green "!" - Pushkara Navamsa, red "!" - Visha Navamsa
- Nakshatra (Pada, Lord). Red "!" next to Pada - Ashtamamsa, at the end of the value - Gandanta
- Relationship. Green "!" - degree of maximum exaltation, red "!" - degree of maximum debilitation
- House. Green "!" - Dig Bala, red "!" - Marana Karaka Sthana
- FB (functional beneficence). Benefic (B), Malefic (M), Neutral (N) and Yoga Karaka (YK). Red "!" - Badhakesh
- Avastha (according to the occupied degree)
- TB (Tara Bala)
- C/PW (Combustion/Planetary War). "%" - combustion (Moon - 12, Mars - 17, Mercury (R) - 14 (12), Jupiter - 11, Venus (R) - 10 (8), Saturn - 15), "!" - Planetary War
Ashtakavarga is displayed below (the position of the planet in the natal chart is highlighted in red).
If you select "All charts" in the divisional chart list, the position of the planets in the signs, their relations and degrees in all divisional charts will be displayed. The last column in the Shodasha Varga system indicates how many times the planet in the divisional chart was located in the same sign as in Rasi (D1), or was located in the exaltation/moolatrikona/own sign, with the corresponding name.
Other. The system consists special Lagnas, Sphutas, Upagrahas, Muhurta parameters, some additional calculations.
Yogas. The system consists of over 200 combinations of yogas, including Solar, Lunar, Mahapurusha, Nabhasa and other yogas (Raja, Dhana, Parivarthana, Neecha Bhanga and etc). In the table there are the planets, which form yoga. In addition, you can choose only these yogas, you are interested in – if you click "All yogas" you can see a list of yogas.
Bala. The system calculates "Shad Bala", and also displays all its components, "Ishta Bala" and "Kashta Bala." Also here the calculation of the strength of aspects on planets and houses is realized. All this information is available for the other tabs ("Varshaphala", "Muhurta" and "Transits") by clicking on "Bala" in the table of general information, and where they are displayed in a pop-up window that you can move around the screen, which allows you to analyze the chart in parallel.
In the tables "Aspected planets" and "Aspected houses", the first line displays planets/houses that receive aspects, and in the first column the planetы that give an aspect. The sign "-" on the intersection of the planets indicates the absence of an aspect, and the sign "+" the conjunction of these planets. Depending on whether the favorable or unfavorable aspect is given by the planet, it colores green or red, and at the very bottom shows their total impact. Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and the waxing Moon give favorable aspects, and the Sun, Mars, Saturn and the waning Moon give unfavorable aspects.
Periods. Events and labels will only be displayed if they have been added in the "Charts" section, otherwise it will be written that this information is not specified. Events and tags the system divides automatically. If the date is specified in the "Charts" section when you add an event/tag, this event means that it will be displayed in the table, if there is no date, then this is the tag that will be displayed below the table. If a comment was specified for the event, the "..." sign will be displayed in the "C" column, and the comment will be displayed by hovering over it, in addition, Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha will be calculated for each event up to Sookshma dasha. Clicking the "✬" sign will select the current period in the dashas, and clicking on "➟" will build a chart in the "Transits" tab. If a comment was specified for the tag, it will appear next to it in square brackets.
Below the screen is divided into the left part - Nakshatra dashas (Vimshottari dasha and Yogini dasha up to Prana dasha) and the right part - Rasi dashas (Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha up to Sukshma dasha). For each dasha the current period ("now") and the selected period are displayed. And in the table itself, in addition to the date and time of the start and the end of the periods, the age at the beginning of the period is displayed. The nesting level of the period can be easily understood by the number of "-" signs before the name of the period: absence of "-" (Mahadasha), "-" (Antardasha), "--" (Pratyantardasha), etc. It is also worth noting that if the user is not authorized in the system, then only information about the current and selected periods will be available to him, and also only Vimshottari dasha and Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao.
Changing the time of birth. This functionality allows you to leaf the time of birth without updating the page. If the original data has been changed, then the changed part of the date/time of birth will be underlined in the menu panel. When the time of birth in the event table changes, an additional column appears for Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha with a tick "C" (current). That is, now you can clearly compare the initial ("I") period with the current, and those periods that differ from the original ones are underlined.
Rectification by divisional charts. Allows you to calculate the time of change of ascendants for the selected divisional charts within 2 hours. Will analyze everything in detail by example. The person was born at 13:16, taking into account the error at the time of birth, we set the search interval from 12:50 to 13:50. Select those divisional charts, by which we can do the rectification, let it be D1, D4, D6, D9, D10, D12 and D16, and then click "Search". If the ascendant does not change in any divisional chart, then the system displays them, in our case it is only D1. In the search results we see every interval of time in which the ascendant changed in at least one divisional chart, if there are several, then all these divisional charts are grouped under the same time. If you click on the received time, the time of birth will change to the corresponding one, right in this chart. If you hover over the name of a divisional chart, you will see the sign of the zodiac, to which the ascendant is changed. If you click on the name of a divisional chart, all similar charts will be highlighted in green. For example, we are confident in the ascendant of the D9 chart from 13:06:05, in the end we have to check only those ascendants of divisional charts, which in the interval until 13:26:15.
Rectification by tattvas. Allows you to calculate the possible time of birth within 24 hours according to the techniques of Nadi, described by S.Rao. In the calculations different parameters are taken into account, one of them is the gender of the person, so do not forget to specify it. In addition, the time of sunrise is important, and in this connection the system allows to take into account the error of sunrise +-10 minutes, in this case "!" will be displayed next to the received time. And also, as in the case of divisional charts, if you click on the time obtained as a result of the search, the time of birth will change to the corresponding one, right in this chart.
Compatibility. First of all, there is only a form of data input for a partner. You can select a chart for compatibility from the base of personal charts (all of them are sorted in the alphabetical order) and write all data manually. Do not forget specify the gender, it is very important for calculation. Compatibility can be calculated not only by the Moon (natively), but also by Ascendant, Sun, Mars and other planets. You have to click on the arrow to analyze a chart of the partner in detail. If you click "Calculate", a chart of the partner is created, auxiliary data, Ashtakuta and additional Kutas are calculated.
If it is Ashtakuta, on the right hand there is the score (even maximum) for each Kuta. If there are no scores, Kuta will be red. If there is a maximum score, it will be highlighted in green, otherwise - orange. If there is an exception, you can see it near the scores, for example, "#1". If it is the additional Kuta, you can see "+" (condition is satisfied) or "-" (condition is not satisfied), coloring the element. If you click one of the Kutas, you will be able to read information about it.
- Positions Mars/Venus and Sun/Moon: indicate the mutual position of Mars of one partner to Venus of another, similarly for the Sun/Moon
- Bindu in Ashtakavarga Mo: indicate the Bindu in Ashtakavarga of the Moon of the partner in the sign where the Moon of another
- The second table indicates the mutual position of the planets, as well as their position in the houses of partners and connections with other planets. For example, in the line "Ascendant" in the column "Woman" is indicated "10 Mo Ra", means the Ascendant of the woman in the 10th house of the man where the Moon and Rahu are located
Full information about Kutas looks like: each of them has general description, information of a man and woman, used for the analysis of Kuta, conditions of formation and exception (where available). When any condition or exception is fulfilled, it is marked with "+" and put in bold.
Prashna. Here are realized all 16 Tajaka Yogas. When you hover over the icon, indicating yoga, its will be displayed a name and results. Clicking on the arrow next to "Yogas" will display the names of the yoga, and by clicking on "Yogas" will pop up a window with detailed information on the designation of each yoga and the condition for its formation (in the notes, with the exception of converging and diverging aspects, opinions are given that are not taken into account in the calculations):
In the calculation table of the yogas the planets in the first column in the role of fast planets, and in the first line - in the role of slower planets. Orbs of influence (Deepthamsha): Sun - 15°, Moon - 12°, Mars - 8°, Mercury - 7°, Jupiter - 9°, Venus - 7°, Saturn - 9°
- Vartamana-ithasala Yoga (Ithasala Yoga) - I
- Purna-ithasala Yoga (Muthasila Yoga) - M
- Bhavishya-ithasala Yoga - I (not taken into account when other yogas are formed)
- The mutual aspect is displayed above the name of yoga (green is favorable, red is unfavorable)
- Note: If a faster planet moves retrograde, being in front of a slower one, then the Ithasala Yoga (with "*") will be displayed in the table, because logically the fast planet will catch up with the slower one. On the other hand, such a position can be interpreted as the formation of a bright Esarapha Yoga
- Esarapha Yoga - E
- Musaripha Yoga - M
- The mutual aspect is displayed above the name of yoga (green is favorable, red is unfavorable)
- Note: If a faster planet moves retrograde, being behind the slower one, Esarapha yoga (with "*") will be displayed in the table, because logically the fast planet moves away from the slower one. On the other hand, such a position can be interpreted simply as the absence of Ithasala Yoga
With the participation of an mediator planet:
- Nakta Yoga and Yamaya Yoga - Mo (the mediator planet will be displayed)
- The participating yogas are displayed above the name of the mediator planet: I - Ithasala/Muthasila Yoga, E - Esarapha/Musaripha Yoga
- Note: Sometimes it is claimed that the mediator planet must be between Lagnesha and Karyesha
Destroying Ithasala Yoga:
- Manayu Yoga, Khallasara Yoga and Rudda Yoga - ✘ (displayed next to the aspect)
- Note for Manayu Yoga: Sometimes it is claimed that Mars/Saturn should be in conjunction or aspect the faster planet
- Note for Rudda Yoga: Sometimes it is claimed that defeats must be present in a faster planet
Amplifying Ithasala Yoga:
- Kambula Yoga, Gairi-kambula Yoga and Duhphali-kuttha Yoga - ✔ (displayed next to the aspect )
- If Ikabala Yoga (★) or Induvara Yoga (★) is formed, then next to the inscription "Yogas" the corresponding icon will be displayed
- Favorable yogas: Dutthotha-davira Yoga, Tambira Yoga and Kuttha Yoga - ★
- Unfavorable yoga: Durapha Yoga - ★
- Note for Tambira Yoga: Sometimes it is claimed that Karyesha should be at the end of the sign and form Ithasala Yoga with Lagnesha
Export a chart. Selecting in the menu panel "Chart" -> "Export", a window will appear where you can specify the name of the chart, and also select in the format of which program will be exported: Jagannatha Hora, Parashara's Light or Grahas. If you are authorized in the system, you can save description, notes and events/tags in "htm" additionally. It will be opened with any Web-browser and Microsoft Word program. If you export only a chart, you will download a file manually. If there is additional information, all information will be in "zip". If you choose "Other data should be saved in one document", the system will combine description, notes and events/tags in one file, otherwise, they will be saved in separate files. If there is no data, the system will not save an empty file.
If other data are stored in one document, the content of "htm" file looks like this.
Save a chart. Selecting in the menu panel "Chart" -> "Save as PNG", a window will appear where you can specify the following parameters:
- Chart name: the document will be saved under this name, it will also be displayed in the center of the chart if the south style is selected
- Chart information: date, time, time zone and coordinates
- Any divisional charts, including the Moon and Sun charts
- Chart style and view of the data
- General information: degrees, sign, nakshatra, relationship, house, karaka, Shad Bala
- Ashtakavarga: a single table is saved, which includes Ashtakavargas of the planets and Sarvashtakavarga
- Tajaka Yogas: available only for the standard view
- Yogas: all yogis are saved, the column "Conditions of formation" is excluded
- Dasha: the list shows those dashas, which are opened in the tab "Periods". For example, in the Vimshottari dasha, the Mo/Ju period is selected, which means that the period of the Moon, the sub-period of Jupiter and all sub-sub-periods of Jupiter will be displayed, and if no period is selected, then all the main periods will be displayed
- Events/tags: each category is displayed in a separate line, the comments are indicated in square brackets
- Only general and other: data will be saved without the chart itself
- Remember settings: selected settings are saved
It is interesting to note that the saved charts look like on the screen. Taking into account all conditions, the system put all elements beautiful.
Below are two saved charts: the 1st in standard view, simultaneously the south and north style, and the 2nd in black and white, where the brief information is displayed in the column.
Share a link. Selecting in the menu panel "Chart" -> "Share a link", a window will appear where two types of links are available: short and full. If you are not authorized in the system or there is no a chart in the base of personal charts, it is full. A short link looks like this vedic-horo.com/Xl6ox0, the length is always fixed - 6 symbols after the website address. If you write a short link in the address window of the browser, you will follow the full link. But there is one more detail, if you do not choose "All", a chart with a short link can be opened by a person who has the chart in the base, otherwise, a user will be notified that the chart with a short link is only for personal access. This parameter can be changed in Settings (General), the field "Charts with a short links are available for everybody". You will give a name to full link or make it anonymous. You can click the text of the link and choose it.
Note: The items in the menu panel in the "Chart" section vary depending on the selected tab. If this is the "Main" tab, then all items are available, if any other, then only "Save as PNG".
You can build a chart for the year, including for a month, age is also displayed. The following data is calculated on this page:
- General information, as well as Harsha Bala, Pancha Vargiya Bala and Dwadasa Vargiya Bala
- The periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha at the moment time (time changes when choosing the period in Muddha dasha)
- Muntha (in the chart - Mu), 5 candidates for the Lord of the year. Taking all conditions and exceptions, described by K.S.Charak, the Lord (Varshesha) is also calculated
- All 16 Tajaka Yogas that were discussed earlier in the "Prashna" tab are calculated. In addition, the most popular dasha - Mudda dasha is calculated showing age, date and time of the start and end of the period
- Also here you can calculate the Sahams that appear in the pop-up window.
This page has all the necessary feautures for both analyzing the current time and searching of Muhurta in the specified time interval. There are more than 60 titles of events for the selection of Muhurta, including a wedding, conception, travel, etc. The location information is automatically set from the settings, if you need to change the locality, you need to click on the airplane icon and select it from the list. Next to the list is also an icon with an arrow, click on it, if you want to recalculate the data in the table for a month. The current periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha are calculated, and there is an opportunity to scroll through the date and time using various steps: "Minute", "Hour", "Day", "Week", "Month" and "Year".
Under the general information, the basic parameters of Muhurta are calculated, such as "Sunrise/Sunset", "Brahma Muhurta", "Abhijit Muhurta", "Rahu Kala", "Panchaka", "Tara Bala", "Ayana", "Ritu", " Masa" (Kshaya and Adhika), as well as the period of the lunar month and especially unfavorable (Suunya) Tithi, Nakshatras and sign ("!" next to the corresponding value will indicate Suunya). For the following parameters, the period is also calculated: "Vara", "Tithi", "Karana", "Yoga", "Nakshatra", "Sign" (Chandra Bala), "Ascendant", "Navamsa", "Hora", "Choghadiya", "Muhurta" and "Nadika". In addition, each value is highlighted in green/orange/red depending on the favorability and the selected event, when you hover over which, if there is a description, the corresponding text appears, and when you click on periods, you can scroll back and forward.
Below, in order of their power, "Vara/Tithi/Nakshatra yogas" is displayed - first VTN, then VN, VT and TN yogas, as well as the special Nakshatras in which the Moon is located, they are all highlighted in green/red, depending on their favorability. In the Nakshatra list in square brackets the planets which participate in their formation are displayed. For convenience, there is Panchanga for a month in visual display: "Vara", "Tithi", "Nakshatra", "Karana", "Yoga", and "Tara Bala", "Chandra Bala" (not considering the Vedha) and "VTN yogas". All time intervals are highlighted in color, depending on the favorability and the selected event. The following conditions apply for VTN yogas: only favorable or favorable Vara/Tithi/Nakshatra yoga - green, favorable and unfavorable, but not Vara/Tithi/Nakshatra yoga - orange, only unfavorable or unfavorable Vara/Tithi/Nakshatra yoga - red. Clicking on the period you can calculate the chart at the start of this period. Also all this information, except the VTN yogas, as well as "Brahma Muhurta", "Abhijit Muhurta" and "Rahu Kala", can be seen in text form by clicking on "In detail".
It is possible to save the Muhurta chart (checkmark icon), specifying an auxiliary comment, which in the future can also be opened (plus icon).
Clicking on the icon next to the event, a window with a detailed description appears, which is divided into points that are favorable and unfavorable. If an event is selected, then "Description" and "Moment of time" are additionally displayed for it. Based on the "General principles", you can estimate the favorability of the moment of time, they all include 100 items, for each of them points are indicated (points from the "Kala" program are used as a basis, you can change them in the settings), they are sorted in order of importance and grouped by category.
Clicking on the romb icon next to the "Calculate" button, a window with Muhurta analysis appears. If an event is selected and not "General principles", the system will calculate both the parameters of the selected event, and general principles, the results can be sorted by favorability or in order. For general principles, in addition to the completed items with a score, the final score is also displayed, and the points for favorable and unfavorable factors separately.
For the event, in addition to the completed items, the number of favorable and unfavorable items from the number of possible ones is displayed separately. The category "Mixed" includes items that can be favorable, medium-favorable and unfavorable. Items where the arrow next to - have a description, and where the circle - do not have. The first 10 points of the events are always the same, they are "Vara", "Tithi", "Karana", "Yoga", "Nakshatra", "Tara Bala", "Chandra Bala", "VTN yogas" and especially unfavorable items "Suunya Tithi/Nakshatra/Rasi" and "Vishanadi, Durmuhurta or Paksha Chidra".
You can search of Muhurta within 31 days, that is, within one month, you can also specify the time interval for each day. In order to calculate Muhurta for a month, you can specify conditionally from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018, and that for the whole day - from 28.06.2018 to 28.06.2018.
The resulting table displays all time intervals when the completed items of the selected event or general principles change, as well as the items themselves in the form of green/orange/red/white cells, depending on their presence and favorability. In addition, next to each date, the maximum score is displayed during the day. The score, from 0 to the maximum during the day, can be changed directly in the resulting table, by filtering out the data. It is impossible to select Muhurta, relying only on score, but they largely help to weed out especially unfavorable and to allocate especially favorable intervals of time. Also, for data filtering, you can indicate whether the implementation is required (for favorable ones) or for absence (for unfavorable ones) of an item.
General principles are divided into two lists, in order to display items from 51st to 100th, you need to click on the corresponding inscription, you can display points from 1st to 50th in the same way. Clicking on the score will bring up the Muhurta analysis window, and when you hover over the cell you can see the score/favorability, number and name of the item. Items in events starting with the 11th, first go mixed (+-), then unfavorable (-) and at the end favorable (+). If an event is selected, clicking on the date can display all results, that is, including points below 0, and next to the time points are indicated by clicking on which will additionally appear a similar table with general principles that will further narrow the search results.
If the search is within one day, then all the results will be displayed, if within a few days, then only those intervals for which the score is higher or equal to 0.
This page has all the necessary features both for analyzing the current Transit and for searching of Transit in the specified time interval. The location information is automatically set from the settings. The current periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha are calculated, and there is an opportunity to scroll through the date and time using various steps: "Minute", "Hour", "Day", "Week", "Month" and "Year".
Below is the calculation of the periods for each planet during which it is in one or another sign, as well as the periods during which it is in the direct (D) or retrograde (R) motion, by clicking on which you can also scroll the values back and forward. The specified dates go with an error within a day, by the click the data is set in the form with an error of no more than 10 minutes.
It is also possible to overlay a transit chart on the natal, where for the natal planets the houses which they ruled are indicated, and for the transit ones, the retrograde, if it takes place. Bindu in Sarvashtakavarga/Bhinnashtakavarga is calculated based on natal data, Kakshya lord and whether he gives the bindu in Bhinnashtakavarga of the planet (green) or does not give (red), the position of the planets in the house is also displayed from the natal Ascendant and the Moon, where "!" indicates the presence of Vedha (when hovering you can find out which planets Vedha is creating). The line "Aspects" displays the natal numbers of the houses, where the aspects of the retrograde planets from the previous house are highlighted in orange. In addition, degrees are displayed to the accurate aspect (arrow) and the conjunction (point) of the transit planet with the natal one, where the arrow with the dash first indicates that this is an aspect of the retrograde planet from the previous house. By clicking on these degrees, the system will calculate the date and time of the exact conjunction/aspect.
The calculation of the Transits of the planets for a year in visual display: the occupied sign, the house from the natal planet (you can choose any planet, the default is the Moon), Vedha, bindu in Sarvashtakavarga and Bhinnashtakavarga, the direction of the movement. The color indicates favorable and unfavorable positions depending on the house, bindu and presence/absence of Vedha, by clicking on the period you can calculate the chart at the start of this period. When you hover over the cell, all the details will be displayed, including the time period.
Also, all this information, with the exception of Vedha, can be seen in text form by clicking on "In detail".
Kakshya for a month can be calculated by clicking on the name of the month in the Transit for the year. This table, in addition to displaying the lords of Kakshya, allows you to refine the results of the Transit of the planet depending on whether the lord of the Kakshya gives bindu in Bhinnashtakavarga of the planet (green) or not give (red).
On the page, in addition to the calculation of Sade Sati by two methods (traditional and Shri. H.N. Katwe) and recommendations for its analysis, there are two types of Transit search: personal and global. Personal transits is based on the natal chart, where there are the following categories: "In conjunction", "Aspects", "In house", "Bindu in Sarvashtakavarga" and "Bindu in Bhinnashtakavarga". For example, you can find out when the transit Mars passes through the natal Ascendant within an orb of 3 degrees, or when transit Mercury passes through signs that have more than 5 bindu in its Bhinnashtakavarga. Global Transit search can be carried out in the interval from 1500 to 2150, and for them there are the following categories: "In conjunction", "Aspects", "In house", "In sign", "In Nakshatra", "Motion" and "Other". The various states of the planet are listed in "Other": "Combustion", "Vargottama", "Gandanta", etc. For example, you can find out when there will be a conjunction Mars and Saturn within an orb of 2 degrees, or, when Venus passes through the 1st Pada of Ashvini.
The results includes the type and the search interval, the condition and the time intervals. If the search interval is within 15 years, then the search step will be equal to one hour, otherwise the search step will be equal to one day. By clicking on the received data, you can calculate the Transit at the moment of time.
The data storage structure resembles how it is worked on the computer, first there are sections, and then charts, for each of which the type (Jataka, Prashna, Muhurta or Mundane), date, time, Rodden Rating and gender are displayed. Charts can be filtered by specified criteria, you can also display all the charts at once, and not only from the selected section, by selecting "All charts". To calculate the chart, you need to click on the chart name or chart type icon, and it's worth noting that when you first build a chart, browsers block the opening of an additional tab. For example, in Google Chrome notification appears on the right side of the address bar, where you must select "Trust" (open) always, and in Safari, you must clear the check box in the security settings in the "Block pop-up windows" field.
Clicking on the "Statistics", a pop-up window will appear, where one can form some types of reports on the charts, taking into account the selected divisional chart, section and criteria of filtering.
If you select "In sign", below there is a screenshot of the popup window.
The windows of adding ("Add a section") and editing (pencil icon) of the section look like this. Also below is a screenshot of deleting a section.
The window of adding ("Add a chart") and editing (pencil icon) of the charts look like this, where in addition to the basic information, you can specify the chart type, gender, the source (details) of the birth time and Rodden Rating. If this is a Prashna chart, then click on the appropriate text, and the form will be automatically filled with all data taking into account the parameters specified in the settings.
I have already mentioned the chart rating. Now I would like to tell you about it in detail. It is important to have the accurate birth data. Lois Rodden created Rodden Rating, which is used to classify the reliability of data. It is also used in my system, there are some categories in descending order of accuracy and reliability of birth data: AA, A, B, C, DD and X:
- AA (Accurate Accurate) - data, which are written in the birth certificate or baby book
- A (Accurate) - data, which are based on the words of the person, relatives or friends (for example, from a client to the astrologer)
- B (Biography) - biography and autobiography (data confirmed by qualified quotes)
- C (Caution) - when the original source of the data is not known (for example, magazine)
- DD (Dirty Data) - when two or more conflicting unqualified sources are
- X - data without place, date or time of birth
You can also add charts to the system by importing them from the program files: Jagannatha Hora, Parashara's Light or Grahas. Charts can be selected by clicking on the "Upload" button, or simply drag them to the download form, not more than 200 files for one upload.
It is also possible to export charts (other data) to a computer, the functionality is similar to that available on the chart analysis page, the only thing is that you can select several charts at once.
Any charts can be transferred from one section to another, for that you need to select the necessary charts, click "Charts transfer" and then select the section in the pop-up window and confirm your action.
Note: In addition to the fact that the necessary charts can be marked manually or checked by the box next to "My charts" (if you want all), you can also select several charts in a row. For example, you need charts from the 10th to the 20th, then you need to click on the checkbox under the number 10, and then, with the Shift key pressed, click on the checkbox under the number 20.
At the end, next to the charts transfer, there is a button to search for charts with incorrect data, upon clicking on which only those charts are displayed that have the wrong coordinate format or time zone (or when it is not defined by the system). All charts with incorrect format of the specified data lead to incorrect calculation of the natal chart. This functionality should be used both for the charts already existing in the database, and for those charts that are imported into the system from other astrological programs. To make the necessary changes, use the data editing icon.
- If a check mark is displayed next to the time zone or coordinates, then no changes are required.
- If a cross mark is displayed next to the time zone or coordinates, then the data is incorrect. When you click on the data, a pop-up window appears, showing errors that need to be corrected. And in order to facilitate this task, general recommendations and an example will be given in the "Incorrect coordinates" window.
- If a question mark is displayed next to the time zone, it means that the time zone could not be determined based on the system’s population base. Also, the reason may be the coordinates in the wrong format, in this case, you must make the necessary edits.
- If the time zone is crossed out, then the recommended time zone is displayed next to it, which, as in the previous case, is determined by searching for the nearest locality, based on the coordinates. When you click on the data, a pop-up window appears, showing possible errors, the recommended time zone, and tips for checking the correctness of the time zone.
You will be able to add description and notes for each chart. According to the functionality, the popup window is similar. It is a full text editor with opportunity to expand the window to full screen. Description and notes are divided into separate fields. In description you can store all data about a person - biographical data, contact details and etc. In the notes – astrological information such as analysis of the chart, rectification process and etc.
You can also add life event/tags, which are chosen from a fixed list. Such approach makes to structure data better, as filling in the information manually, with great probability the same events will differ from each other (for example, in one place you write "marriage", in other "wedding"). I have paid special attention to write the list. Now it contains over 500 names and all of them are grouped in the following categories: chart, education, profession, career, finance, moving, parents, personal, marriage, children, health, diseases, religion, crime, character and other. Moreover, in the list there is an easy search. As I mentioned before describing the analysis of the chart, if the field "Date" is filled in, the information in tab "Periods" will be defined as events, but if not - tags. If you do not remember the exact dates, enter, at least, approximate ones, as it is possible to enter full data in the field "Date". Events/tags are sorted by date, starting with minor. If there is no date - by name in the alphabetical order.
In addition, in the upper left corner of the window there is the icon. If you click it, you will see "Tags editor". There are absolutely all events/tags, divided in the categories. If some of them are entered for a chart, they will be highlighted in yellow. To add an event/tag for a chart, click it. If you want to delete - click the tag, which has been already added. In this mode it is convenient to form the whole list of events/tags, in the normal mode - add comments, if it is necessary, to enter dates for the events.
Functionality on this page allows finding charts, using all astrological combination and biographic data. You can search with help of the base of the own charts (button "Select a section", only for premium subscription) and Astro-Databank base, the number of which exceeds 56000 charts (daily grows and keeps up to date). Each of them uses Rodden Rating (reliability rating of birth time), events and tags are indicated, and there is also a link to Wikipedia (if any).
To search of charts you must set at least one of the following conditions (when hovering over the "?" next to the "Find" button, all these conditions are indicated): "Name (part of the name)"), "Letter of the alphabet, to which the name begins," "Event/Tag" or "Astrological combination". You can choose additional criteria to search of charts: sex and Rodden Rating, satisfy any condition (OR) or observe all conditions (AND), so that the chart has a life events or a link to Wikipedia. And in addition, you can set the calculation settings used in the search: Arudhas, Chara Karakas, Rahu/Ketu, Ashtakavarga, Ayanamsa and the method of calculation of divisional chart (D2, D3, D4, D5, D9).
Objects are highlighted in orange, for which you should write the criteria of search, that is, for the planets, Lord of the house, Arudha or Chara Karaka. Below the criteria of search, you can also select a divisional chart in which you can search (enter for each condition) and what object will be the start - it can be a planet, Lord of the house, Arudha or Chara Karaka. If you want to delete the specific condition, click it. Now I will tell you about additing some conditions of search in detail.
- For fields with interval of data: "Cluster of the planets", "Bindu", "Yoga" and "Degrees" you must select one of the search conditions (>=, <= or ==)
- Cluster: number of any planets, which would satisfy the conditions (for example, in the field "Cluster" write 3 and select "Position" - Exaltation and the system will find all charts, where 3 planets are in exaltation
- Bindu: SV natively, that is, Sarvashtakavarga, respectively. If you choose it, the total number of bindu will be searched. In addition, bindu can be searched in Ashtakavarga by choosing the planet
- Yogas: you can select any yogas. If you choose "Mahapurusha", the system will search any Mahapurusha yoga. In addition, number can be written additionally for some yogas (for example, for Raja Yoga)
If the user is not authorized in the system, then the "Statistics" and "Select a section" will be unavailable, and a panel will appear where you can specify the calculation settings for the search.
Add an event/tag can be either using the drop-down list (there is a search function) or in the pop-up window (the edit button next to the list). The total number of events and tags of Astro-Databank exceeds 1000 names.
If you search using the personal chart base, there will be the same table as on the page "Charts" (edit, delete and etc.). In the case of search of charts with the base Astro-Databank, there will be a slightly different table, which additionally contains links to Astro-Databank and Wikipedia (if any), as well as the number of events and tags.
When clicking on the number of events/tags, a pop-up window will appear as in the screenshot below. When building a chart in the system, will be applied the calculation parameters used in the search, in addition, in the "Periods" tab there will be a list of tags and events (for events with the full date is calculated the periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Jaimini`s Chara dasha by K.N. Rao and Narayana dasha).
If the Astro-Databank chart is exported, the item "Birth data, events/tags, etc." can be marked in the pop-up window.
In this case additionally will be saved a text document with all the data of the chart.